Hello and welcome!
Boy I love this designer series paper by Stampin-up as well as the stamp and die set. So yes, here is another card using the “Coffee Cafe” set.
- Card base – cut an 8 x 11″ white card stock in half to create the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ card base.
- Layer 1 – cut 4 x 5 1/4 piece of crumb cake card stock.
- Layer 2 – cut a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 from pattern paper in the designer paper pack.
- Stamped the sentiment and cut the the to-go cup with the coordinating dies.
- Cut a strip of old olive card stock about 2 x 3 inches to add behind the cup
To assemble this quick card I glued layer 1 to the base then layer 2. Positioned the strip of old olive card stock and then glued a small piece of burlap and ribbon to add some embellishment of the the card. The last step was to glue the to-go coffee cup and all done! a quick and simple card for a dear friend.
Hope you get inspire and have a great day!
***Please head on to my Etsy shop where all the sales proceeds will be going to Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief efforts.****
Materials and links:
- Coffee Cafe Bundle by Stampin-up®
- Coffee Cafe card stock pack
- Coffee Cafe designer series paper pack
- Burlap ribbon