Hello and welcome to my corner of the Internet!
Quick post to show you what I made with my scraps from the Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin-up I posted afew days ago (click here for the post). This kit had some really nice color combinations and I just had to try and do one more project!
For the tag above:
- I just took my stitched tag dies and cut one out of the plaid paper.
- Took a piece of black card stock and with Versa mark ink stamped little snowflakes from the kit stamps, then embossed with clear embossing ink.
- Cut out two small circles and one smaller one with stitched circle dies set I own and decorated them with the snowflake stamps in soft sky blue and cherry cobbler inks by Stampin-up.
- Added some ribbon and bows to the circles and attached the ribbon pieces to the tag to give the look of ornaments.
- Added some Nuvo Crystal Drops for dimension to the snowflakes and after dried attached to embellishments with double sided foam tape.
These were quick and easy and a great addition to any gift. You can wrap the gifts in kraft color, add some black ribbon and attached this cutie for a nice and quick gift wrapping idea!
Thanks for visiting and remember below are all the links to the materials I used as well as a link to the Paper Pumkin subscription page is you wish to visit. Thank you for the support!
Supplies and Subscriptions: