Hello! Welcome to my corner of the Internet!
Today I get to show you my latest card using the Stampin’up “Coffee Cafe” Bundle and designer series papers. I just love this whole suite!
- Out of 8 x 11 inches “crumb cake” card stock which I cut it in half to make by 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches card base.
- Using a circle die I partially cut it out of the side of the base. I used stitched circle die and kept the piece to add to the card later on.
- From the chevron pattern paper in the suite I stamped and cut the to-go-cup. The whipped top was created by stamping the whipped cream image using smoky slate ink and then cutting it out with the die. The set also includes a stamp and die for the straw as well as a stamp and die for the coffee cup sleeve.
- The cup cover I cut out of acetate and glued it in between the whipped cream and the cup with strong adhesive.
- The heart embellishment was cut out of red card stock.
- For the piece that’s going on top of the base I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 inches rectangle out of coordinating designer series paper. I also cut a circle in the same position as the base.
- On the cut of the circle I stamped the message “you’re the best” from a small stamp set I’ve had for a long time.
Now that all the pieces are cut out, is time to assemble. This card is great for women or man and will make a nice card for a birthday or even as a pick me up for some one you care.
Hope you have a great day and enjoy the little moments!
Materials and links:
- Coffee Cafe Bundle by Stampin-up®
- Coffee Cafe card stock pack
- Coffee Cafe designer series paper pack