Hello and welcome to my blog! Hope you are having a good day and are taking a little time for yourself!
On my previous post “Delightful Daisy” I created a set of card using the Daisy Delight Bundle from Stampin-up© and as usual had some bits and pieces that were too pretty to toss. So I created some mini cards (3″ x 3″). These are great as gift cards, lunch box notes or to just give to a friend or co-worker.
My Process and Materials: (Remember all the links for products are at the end of the blog post.!)
Cut the following:
• 3″x 6″ out of Kraft (80lb) card stock and fold in half to form the base
• 2″ x 3″ out of pattern papers. I used designer paper by Stampin-up©
• 1/2″ x 3″ strip of “calypso coral” or coordinating card stock
• 3″ in diameter circle
• 2 cut outs from the daisy flower punch in “daffodil delight” card stock. I stamped the flower then used the coordinating punch to cut out the flower.
For the center of the flower I used a yellow button that coordinates with the rest of my materials.
Assembling this little cards was quite simple. I used double-sided tape adhesive to glue the paper and Ranger® Glossy Accents to glue the button.
Decide how you want the card to open then center the pattern paper to the base and then the strip of card stock to the pattern paper. Glued the flower together by offsetting the two cuts, this give the effect of a fuller flower.
Glue the button to the center of the flower then with foam tape attached the flower to the circle. The foam tape gives the flower a little touch of dimension.
This is a fun little project and a great way to use your odd and ends. I hope you give it a try and give these cuties so someone in your life. I do not recommend sending them by mail due to their unusual size and it would, believe or not, cost more than a regular size card.
Take care and always take time to nourish your creative soul!
Products and links:
- Daisy Delight Bundle
- Daisy Delight Designer Paper
- Calypso Coral card stock
- Kraft card stock
- White card stock
- Daffodil Delight Stampin-up© ink pad
- Stitch circle dies
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Double-sided foam tape
- Ranger Glossy Accents