Hello and welcome to my little corner of the Internet!
Just a short post to show you the card I made for my husband for Father’s Day. I really love how this turn out and my husband actually liked it as well. I got my hands on the “Coffee Break Bundle”, which is on sale by Stampin’up in their new catalog.
This bundle is beautiful and great to work with since all the papers, stamps, dies and inks coordinate perfectly with each other. I feel is a great set for the beginner card maker to create cards and crafts that both men and women will love.
I have many coffee drinkers in my life, including my husband and ironically I dislike coffee, go figure! But it did not stop me from purchasing the stamp and die bundle, but if you are on a budget the stamp set can be used on its own and since the images are easy enough to cut with scissors.
The designer paper in the suite is so much more beautiful when you see it in person. The colors and patterns are rich and will take even the simplest card layout to a higher level. Can you tell how much I love this set, lol. I hope you get a chance to check out this bundle because it will be making a come back on this blog… I promise you!
Here are the materials and measurements I used to make this Father’s Day card, click on the name for the links to purchase these materials:
- Coffee Break stamp and die bundle, but if you wish to purchase just the stamp set click here.
- Coffee Break designer paper series
- Early espresso card stock – 4.25″ by 11″ long and them fold in half to make 4.25″ by 5.5″ A2 size card base. (Single color pack click here)
- Pear pizzazz card stock – 2″ wide by 4.25″ long – I cut it in a wave shape to add interest.
- Crumb cake card stock – small piece for the coffee cup sleeve.
- Versafine black ink pad or ink cube size
- Clear acrylic block for stamping
- Double sided tape to adhere the papers and double sided foam tape to adhere the coffee cup to add dimension.
- Coordinating ink pad for the bundle is: early espresso
If you wish to see more Stampin’up products and ideas please click here and it will take you to my Stampin’up site where you can browse and be inspired by the many products and ideas. I appreciate very much your use of these links, it helps me keep bringing more content and ideas!
Thank you for visiting and I hope I inspired you to create!